The generosity of individuals and businesses have allowed us to bring this beauty home; but, we have a long way to go to get it paid for. Your donations and assistance are truly appreciated.
We are also looking for any images or literature about the Norwalk that we may not currently have.
NOTICE: CHANGE OF DRAWING DATE FOR THE 2016 RAFFLE CAR GIVE AWAY !
OUR APOLOGY FOR ANY CONFUSION ON THE DRAWING DATE WHICH HAD TO BE CHANGED.
We have always given our cars away on the Mountain State Apple Harvest Festival SUNDAY, which this year happens to land on the fourth Sunday of the month and ot the usual third Sunday. However there was a printing error on the raffle tickets designating that the drawing date is OCTOBER 15th, 2016 which is the third Saturday. THEREFORE this years 1973 Mustang will be given away on Saturday, October 15th on or about 4 PM. Our foundation members apologize sincerely for this confusion as all our advertising stated the drawing date to be the 16th of october. The decision was made by our board of directors to honor this date as it is the date printed on your ticket, If you have any questions or concerns p;lease contact me - Christopher Breeze 304-267-3140 ( home ) 304-702-3401 ( cell ) or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your patience, your continued support and your understanding.
New Raffle Car for 2016!
Download Form Here!
1973 FORD MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE
351-2V V8 Engine
Power Windows / Power Top / Gauge Cluster / Factory Console / Air Conditioned.
THIS IS THE LAST YEAR FOR BIG MUSTANGS - they ride the best After 1973, came the Mustang II which was built on a Pinto platform. It was also the last year for a convertible for the next ten years.
- All equipment is factory original, not aftermarket.
- The car has been repainted in the original color GOLD GLO
- White Convertible top, white interior, black carpet.
- Suspension has been rebuilt including the front ball joints.
- This was a low mileage car with the original speedometer showing just over 55 K miles
- New carpet, car has original seat covers, but new seat covers are included
- It has been completely tuned by the previous seller who had it listed on e-bay in October 2015. The car shifts smooth, Air conditioning works well. New Carburetor, plugs & wires. The original speedometer cluster was replaced as it was hazy, that speedometer showed slightly over 55,000 miles. That cluster remains with the car.
- The dash has a factory Tachometer. New seat covers are boxed and go with the car.
- The car came from Harrison, NY
Congratulations Lewis Payne of La Plata, MD