The generosity of individuals and businesses have allowed us to bring this beauty home; but, we have a long way to go to get it paid for. Your donations and assistance are truly appreciated.
We are also looking for any images or literature about the Norwalk that we may not currently have.
New Raffle Car for 2016!
Download Form Here!
1973 FORD MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE
351-2V V8 Engine
Power Windows / Power Top / Gauge Cluster / Factory Console / Air Conditioned.
THIS IS THE LAST YEAR FOR BIG MUSTANGS - they ride the best After 1973, came the Mustang II which was built on a Pinto platform. It was also the last year for a convertible for the next ten years.
- All equipment is factory original, not aftermarket.
- The car has been repainted in the original color GOLD GLO
- White Convertible top, white interior, black carpet.
- Suspension has been rebuilt including the front ball joints.
- This was a low mileage car with the original speedometer showing just over 55 K miles
- New carpet, car has original seat covers, but new seat covers are included
- It has been completely tuned by the previous seller who had it listed on e-bay in October 2015. The car shifts smooth, Air conditioning works well. New Carburetor, plugs & wires. The original speedometer cluster was replaced as it was hazy, that speedometer showed slightly over 55,000 miles. That cluster remains with the car.
- The dash has a factory Tachometer. New seat covers are boxed and go with the car.
- The car came from Harrison, NY
Congratulations Lewis Payne of La Plata, MD